Information about the Desert City Poetry Series, contemporary poetry & poetics, and poetry readings & events in central North Carolina.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Update Links and Such

Hey folks,

Anybody got a blog, reading series, magazine, press, hankering for publicity, etc -- shoot me a link to your stuff and I'll add you. If anybody's link's dead/changed, hook me up with the new one.

Chugging along here at DCHQ, I'm putting the season together, and I'm missing LR and her sweet smile while she's enjoying a writing retreat. Look for her kick ass novel about China coming to bookstores near you....

chugchug,
Ken

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiel Aisha Ansari said...

Would you post a link to my blog?

http://knockingfrominside.blogspot.com/

6/15/06, 2:40 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Ken,

Congrats on the book! Can't wait to get my hands on Key Bridge!

Also, MiPO Reading Series recommendation here -- > http://miporeadingseries.blogspot.com/

Congrats again!

6/17/06, 1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home