Information about the Desert City Poetry Series, contemporary poetry & poetics, and poetry readings & events in central North Carolina.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

George W. Bush is a War Criminal

This shouldn't be news to anyone paying any attention to the news for the last, oh, 5 years.

He leads an administration that pursued a policy based on fraudulent information that has destabilized a sovereign nation, a policy pursued without the approval of the United Nations and without the cooperation of more than a handful of states who received large amounts of support in return for their rubber stamp approval of this policy.

The situation in Iraq makes me sick to my stomach, and all I've seen is pictures of what it is doing to the Iraqis.

Increase troops, decrease troops -- Iraq is in a civil war that will likely go on for years and spill out to many other countries.

George W. Bush is responsible for that.

I'm all for impeachment, but what I really want to see is Bush sitting in the Hague dock on trial for crimes against humanity.

1 Comments:

Blogger C. S. Carrier said...

Hi Ken. I couldn't agree more. Best, Chris.

12/30/06, 4:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home