Information about the Desert City Poetry Series, contemporary poetry & poetics, and poetry readings & events in central North Carolina.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Good News

Hello Blogland!

So some very good, exciting news here at DCHQ: I found out recently that my first book, Key Bridge, will be published by Carolina Wren press in the spring of 2007! Yee-haw. I'm very excited about it. The book is about Washington, DC, mostly -- the history, geography, flora and fauna; it's also about the DC Snipers (Lee Boyd Malvo & John Allen Muhammad) and love and sex and whiteness and race generally and a few other things. I'm pretty stoked; it's a good little book.

More about it soon I'm sure, but for tonight, I'm out.

xo

2 Comments:

Blogger CLAY BANES said...

huzzah!

6/19/06, 12:48 AM

 
Blogger -kaplan said...

excellent news...

and i hope to hear some from it this upcoming monday? i'll be there for your nekkid performance.

6/21/06, 11:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home