Information about the Desert City Poetry Series, contemporary poetry & poetics, and poetry readings & events in central North Carolina.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm on the Radio! Radi-oh-ooh!

Live from Durham: me on the radio tomorrow, Friday April 27th, at noon!!

I'll be on WUNC's The State of Things (91.5 fm) tomorrow to talk about Key Bridge and whatever else they let me opine about. It'll be lots of fun -- and only 20 minutes of your life! Who would complain about that??

Hear poetry's number on radio voice! All others are second best!! Trust the REAL DEAL!

Me, on the radio, less, obnoxious, than me, on, the blog.

xo

ps: I'll be in Durham on Monday, April 30, to close out Poetry Month with a reading at the Regulator Bookstore on 9th Street at 7pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home